SEO Friendly Web Design
Most SEO firms are optimizing websites that have already been built and launched, and this is fine but how much more efficient would it be to launch a website with an SEO friendly web design and development process. At White Hat SEO we don’t want to waste your time or your money so we believe designing and developing websites with the correct structure already in place, so they are technically sound and follow SEO best practices that have been established by search engines like Google.
Designing a website is similar to constructing a building in that each element of the site has to be strong and sturdy before you can add another layer. Our process begins with understanding your key services and making sure we include all of the necessary pages in detailed site plan. After the site plan is approved, we begin the mockup phase where we work with you to create the visual elements of your site.
Here is our SEO Friendly website design and development process and the major milestones you can look for to know your build is on track:
- Research and Site Plan Development: This is where we start to map out your site and make sure that is has the correct architecture.
- Theme selection and design element discussion: You can select from several of our responsive and mobile friendly themes.
- Client Reviews website mockup and offers feedback.
- Feedback is applied, and initial design is approved.
- Development process begins.
- Internal Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Client Reviews test site.
- Any additional feedback is implemented.
- Final Client Review.
- Final Quality Assurance Checks.
- Analytics and Webmaster accounts are created and shared with the client.
- Website goes live.
- Analytics Baseline created, and the monitoring process begins.
- After 60-90 days, all trends are analyzed, and any adjustments are made.
As you can see, our process of creating a website is very thorough and does not end after your site has been launched. We also want you to understand that a website needs constant attention and maintenance. Whether you want a WordPress site, Joomla, or Magento, all of our website development packages include an initial 60-day maintenance package that you can renew for a discount after 60 days. After 60 days is when we review the trends from your analytics reports and use that information to make adjustments and further optimize your website.
One of the key factors that search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing look at is the freshness of your content (QDF). This means in order for your website to achieve success and rank high in the search engines new content is required. Part of White Hat SEOs Marketing Strategy for your site involves Content Marketing and creating blog posts that we publish for you on a monthly basis, but also updating your current content so it is fresh and interesting to the user.
We find that many SEO companies offer some of these services or maybe they offer all of these services but they offer them a la carte, and it is expensive to have all of them. White Hat SEO Company believes in offering you the entire Marketing package so that you can have that single voice representing your company in our digital world.
Contact us at (469) 730-6125 to build an SEO friendly and mobile friendly website. We can get your project started immediately.